Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pinterest hack bathroom

For the limited number of people who follow this blog, you should be very impressed that I managed to post 3 times in a month. But then the holidays happened... and it got cold... and I thought about posting, but never did it. And now it's April. So, yeah...

One thing I did want to share was our bathroom update, courtesy of Pinterest. I've been wanting to frame our mirror forever. And I also decided I wanted hooks for our towels instead of a towel bar, because they are always half hung up and look messy. But, just putting hooks on the wall seemed odd, so I searched around for something else and finally came upon this cute shelf, and I knew I could modify it for our bathroom. So, without further adieu, I give you our updated bathroom:


No comments:

Post a Comment